Wednesday, March 4, 2015

4: A Little Street after a Rain

 

I took this photo when we were in the Village St. Paul in Paris and it had just poured so the cobblestones area all wet and have awesome reflections. I put filter on this photo to enhance some of my colors and make the colors pop against the building's wall. Then I was messing around with the black and white filter and I put this one on which also added some more contrast which I love the look of.  I couldn't decide which photo I liked better so I included both because they both give the photo a really cool effect. As I am writing this I am realizing how much I like that colored one with all its reflections and now I think I might actually draw that one later on in Prismacolors. If I do then I will replace these with another photo and post the drawn version. There is just so much variation of colors in the image, in the cobblestones there are the tans and yellows of the buildings as well as blues and shades of green from the sky (even though with this filter, the sky has a yellow and pink tinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment