Wednesday, January 7, 2015

10: Pet Protrait

For my pet portrait I decided to use photography and took several pictures of my dogs and of my grandma's dogs. This photo is of Fergie (not one of my dogs) who gets excited when there is a spot of light or reflection on the floor and tries to get it. When I was taking photos of her, she kept going back and forth with trying to get the spot on the ground and looking up when I called her. To me this photo really represents her personality because I can see a glint of mischief in her eyes. I also chose this photo because of the great contrast there was between the darkness of her fur and the light tree branches overlapping her face. The background was also pretty blurred out which helped make Fergie's eyes stand out despite being in the dark part of her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment