Monday, December 16, 2013

Layered Seasons

I chose to represent the seasons for my layering project because there are so many aspects of every season and every season should be depicted uniquely. 
 Summer is shown by bright colors and vibrant life while winter is shown with blues and snowy scenes. Every season is thought of differently and has different representations.

 I used pictures in collages to represent the seasons because they enabled me to capture more aspects and different colors seen in each season. By using small objects and pictures, I could depict any aspect of the season without taking away from the overall project.
I wanted to show all the seasons layered on top of each other to represent how each season depends on the other but at the same time show the difference between them.  By having a small gap between the layers I accomplished having the layered collages close but far enough away that you can see the distinctions among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment